April 24, 2010

show and tell time!

I have been extremely busy with garage sales so far this year. I have gone to 96 total sales within the past 3 weeks! I've been finding some goodies, so check them out!

Julie found me the vintage Little People Circus Train and Children's Hospital, for $1.50! Super Awesome!



I found the Little People dog for free!
puzzles, 50 cents each
Baby Stockings, 25 cents, and Baby Tappy, $1.00
Mad Magazine board game, $3.00

Does anyone remember M.U.S.C.L.E. Men? They are from 1983. Two boxes full for 50 cents each. These guys are so cool!
I totally remember playing with this as a kid.
The Barbie Ice Cream Shoppe, complete in the box, $1.50.

Never heard of Capsela, but I thought this looked interesting. It's from 1978. Paid 50 cents.
I found 2 of these vintage 1968 Barbie cases for a quarter each. Not in the best shape, but still pretty cool.

Neal, this is the candy dish I found for you. Just thought it was neato, and it's dated 1975. Paid 50 cents.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I think we had the Mad game as a kid! Awesome!